- Erika Bourelle
- Telephone: 513-695-1325
The Victim Witness Services Division of the Warren County Prosecutor's Office has been serving victims of crime for over two decades. Our Victim Witness
Coordinators play a pivotal role in assisting victims through the criminal justice system.
A staff of six coordinators offers services to the following courts: Common Pleas (Felony) Court, County (Misdemeanor) Court, Juvenile Court, and Franklin,
Lebanon and Mason Municipal Courts.
- 24-hour response to law enforcement request for intervention and assistance
- Court advocacy, escort and support during all stages of the criminal justice process
- Assistance in completing a Victim Impact Statement
- Assistance with VINE registration/State Victim Notification Program
- Referrals to appropriate social service agencies
- Notification and explanation of all court proceedings
- Victims of Crime Compensation application assistance
- Provision of information regarding the Ohio Parole Board
- Victim Impact Statement
A victim of crime in Ohio has certain constitutional and statutory rights. These rights are found in Article I, Section 10 A of the Constitution of Ohio.
Victim Statutory rights are derived from Section 2930 of the Ohio Revised Code. For more information regarding victim rights, please contact our office
or send us an email to request a copy of "Picking Up The Pieces, Your Rights and Responsibilities As A Crime Victim".
- Our Mission is to
- Serve Victims with Compassion
- While Promoting the Judicial Process